Friday, December 23, 2011

Pain

I have a backlog of things I meant to post about after the crush of school had subsided. Things like training plans, efficacy, etc. things that would have been an interesting way to break the silence. Instead I'm in pain. I have a muscle in the back of my thigh that runs up to the low back that gets inflamed. It seems to be the same muscle every time. And whereas before I could tell myself it was a fluke, and related to my position on the bike, this time it's been 2-3 days since I've ridden, and it seems to be the result of the gym+CPR work out I gave myself the last two days. The reoccurrence in the same place makes me think I should consult with PT about it. But it's just frustrating, frustrating to have my body (once again) dictate what I can and can't do, how much I can walk tomorrow, how far behind in riding I'll get this week, etc. in the end it's just a pain

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vegan Sag Wagon Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger