Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weekend Schedule

In an attempt to keep myself focused/on track for the weekend I'm going to write down my weekend school/riding schedule.

Thursday:


Chem Chapter 4 Review ?'s



Work



1 hour on trainer, cadance drills 6x20 seconds w/2 minute rest


hang with dean (canceled because tara is in town)

Friday:


Chem Chapter 7 Review ?'s



Write Bio Lab report



Chem review session online @ 2pm


Get my hair cut

Weights/pilates - went shopping with the girls instead

Saturday:

Team Ride - skipped to finish homework


Chem Chapter 8 MC



Bio Lab @ 6pm


Read Bio Chapter 11

Sunday:

Saltzman Time Trial

Chem Chapter 8 Review ?'s

Write Panel Paper

Study Chem w/Meeps

Read Bio Chapter 12

Date Night with <3Allison<3

Monday:

Chem Midterm  (got a 91, boo my lowest chem grade so far)

Weights/Pilates

Finish Panel Paper

Random To Do:

Get "State of Fear"

Wash Bike (Thanks Allison)

Go to Buffalo Exchange

Hopefully thats everything, If I'm really on it maybe I'll actually strike through things as they get done.

3 comments:

allison said...

I think I see something missing in there :(

Vegan Cyclist said...

Date night on sunday? Fixed

allison said...

I just meant see me in general :) AND I can't believe you are not going to join in on ANY of the shopping, how admirable of you too :)

Post a Comment

 

Vegan Sag Wagon Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger